More stability and virtually maintenance-free tooth replacement solution
Many denture wearers make the switch to implant supported dentures. If you want more stability with your dentures and a virtually maintenance-free tooth replacement solution, talk to Dr. Patrick Moriarty about the benefits of implant supported dentures. This procedure involves stabilizing dentures in the mouth with a set of dental implants.
Are you a candidate for implant supported dentures?
If you have been wearing dentures for a while and wondering what your alternative options are, consider the benefits of implant supported dentures. You may be a good candidate for this tooth replacement procedure if you have:
- Enough bone tissue available to support dental implants
- Healthy gums
- Experienced discomfort or irritation from wearing removable dentures
- Become tired of dealing with cleaning and maintenance of traditional dentures
- Decided you want a more permanent tooth replacement solution
Benefits of implant supported dentures
Some of the benefits of implant supported dentures include:
- Improve overall oral health
- Boost self-confidence
- No added pressure to the gums
- Facial structure retained by dentures
- Bone structure retained by dental implants
- No adhesives or paste to worry about
- Natural-looking results
- No risk of dentures moving or shifting
- Speak, eat, and smile without problems
Getting implant supported dentures
If you are tired of dealing with removable dentures, implant supported dentures may be an attractive alternative to restore your smile. Since these dentures are stabilized in the mouth with dental implants, you will feel more confident when eating and speaking. We can still remove the dentures for easy cleaning and help you maintain a healthy-looking smile for years to come.